UŠETŘETE AŽ 40% HMOTNOSTI ZVUKOTĚSNÉ KONSTRUKCE Z HLINÍKOVÉ SLITINY
Spolehněte se na jeho vynikající odolnost proti korozi, která zaručuje trvanlivost a krásu.
Vyberte si velikost, motor a příslušenství svého italského elektrogenerátoru vyrobeného na míru.
ALUMINIUM je vrcholem nabídky společnosti NED generators.
Konstrukce a zvuková izolace z hliníku umožňuje ušetřit 40% hmotnosti ve srovnání s ocelí, což usnadňuje mobilitu elektrogenerátorů a umožňuje jejich umístění na lehkých vozidlech a přívěsných vozících.
Hliník má také vynikající odolnost proti korozi, takže je ideální pro použití například u moře.
Celá konstrukce a kapota je vyrobena bez jakéhokoliv svařování což zajišťuje maximální jednoduchost a modularitu pro údržbu a případnou pozdější výměnu součástí.
To vše v kombinaci s technologicky vyspělým controlerem iGEN, dělá z řady ALUMINIUM produkt pro řešení různých problémů a potřeb na světovém trhu.
VÁŠ ELEKTROGENERÁTOR JE VYROBEN NA MÍRU VAŠIM POTŘEBÁM
ALUMINIUM lze na vyžádání přizpůsobit přání zákazníků s různými motory, výkony a vybavením.
- Installation: outdoor installation, with a soundproof canopy for outdoor use;
- Main structure: galvanized steel;
- Soundproofing: aluminium;
- Production process: entirely manufactured in-house;
- High-resistance epoxy powder coating;
- Canopy assembled with galvanized steel bolts, without welding;
- Soundproofing assembled with galvanized steel rivets;
- Noise emissions: up to 55±3dB(A) at 7 m (sound pressure level) on all sides;
- Lifting system: forklift truck attachments;
- Exhaust system: residential muffler inside the soundproofing;
- Operating mode: manual or emergency with automatic start/stop;
- Fuel: diesel fuel for transport;
- Tank: incorporated into the base, suitably designed to ensure 8 hours of continuous service at 75% loading;
- Control panel: located inside the soundproofing, easily accessible from the outside by automatic protection switch, 4-pole differential and electronic relays.
The soundproof canopy, made of aluminium, is completely designed and built by in-house. The external parts are painted with high-resistance epoxy powder, which is suitable for outdoor installations.
The soundproofing is easily transportable and positionable, as well as high resistant to atmospheric agents. Our silent residential muffler is incorporated in the soundproofing.
The soundproof canopy is patented to reduce residual noise up to 55±5dB(A) at 7 m and it is equipped with opening doors on both sides for easier access to each part of the machine, and a door for the electrical panel.
All doors include:
- Locking system with recessed stainless steel handles, fixed on two points, equipped with a key lock;
- Stainless steel hinges;
- External opening;
- Unalterable automotive-type gaskets, in order to guarantee a perfect seal against water and noise.
Walls and roof insulation
Walls and roof insulation is achieved by the use of:
- 100 mm thick self-supporting, sound absorbing modular panels;
- sound absorbing and sound insulating unalterable material, non-combustible, class A1 fire resistant in mineral fibre;
- the soundproofing material is retained by pre-drilled galvanized sheets, covered with a mineral fibre film coating layer against dust, oil and diesel vapours.
Industrial diesel engine by leading brands (Lombardini, FPT, Deutz, Perkins, Cummins, MTU or equivalent) with suitable displacement and power according to the customer;
The engine is equipped with the following accessories:
- Electric starting system with motor and battery charger alternator, with suitable batteries for at least 6 starts with preheated engine;
- Water cooling system with closed circuit radiator;
- Alarms and engine stop system;
- Original manual or electronic speed governor;
- Engine stop system with solenoid valve fuel interception;
- Emergency stop button outside the canopy, with push and turn to reset and mechanical release device;
- Low oil pressure and high water temperature protections.
It consists of n. 1 muffler for residential exhaust gas [up to 35/38 db(A)], located inside the canopy with a special anti-rain closing system. The muffler, of our own making, is incorporated into the soundproofing. The pipes are protected by class A1 fire resistant insulating materials. The exhaust system shall be connected by a flexible steel flange.
Three-phase synchronous alternator by leading brands (Marelli Motori, Mecc Alte, Stamford), self-ventilated, self-excited with brushless rotating diode exciter and electronic voltage regulator.
- Class H insulation;
- Mechanical protection IP21;
- Tropicalisation treatment on windings (optional).
The fuel tank, incorporated into the base, is suitably designed to ensure 8 hours of continuous service at 75% loading, and it is equipped with fuel tank level gauge. The liquid containment basin is in compliance with Ministerial Decree 22/10/2007.
Automatic electric panel installed inside the generator, equipped with management, control and command equipment.
Made of machined aluminium sheet metal. Protection degree IP40. Insulation voltage 500V, in compliance with current standards.
It is suitable to carry out all the operations required to ensure the proper functioning of the system, through management, command and control of the operating sequences and the inspection of functional conditions. It is possible to select the operation mode by button (Stop – Manual start – Automatic – Test).
The monitoring of the generator shall be ensured by a vast series of protections and controls, as messages on the display, optical signals and an integrated acoustic signal.
Available connection via RS485 interface and management via communication software, remotely by PC (optional).
Characteristics of the control devices:
- Programming device for Stop – Manual start- Automatic – Test mode;
- Switching command device (running in manual mode) Grid or generator locking;
- Engine starting device;
- Engine stopping device;
- Fault reset / siren silence switch;
- SET device for software programming;
- Programming device and generator display view;
- Programming device and grid/generator display view.
- Internal or external grid/generator switchboard;
- Panel for generators operating in parallel with each other and/or with the electrical grid;
- Slow tow trailer with 2 or 4 wheels;
- Homologated road trailer;
- Automatic diesel refilling system;
- Battery circuit disconnection system;
- Remote start;
- Manual oil extractor pump;
- Automatic and adjustable electronic battery charger;
- Engine preheating with single-phase power supply and protection fuses;
- Heater for engine pre-heating water, with liquid circulation pump when the engine is stopped;
- Heater for oil preheating, if supplied by the engine;
- Electronic speed regulator, if not supplied as standard by the engine;
- Software management system for remote management of single generators, as well as a whole fleet via GSM modem and GPS module.