NEÚNAVNÁ ENERGIE STÁLE V PRÁCI
More than customized, LIFE 70 can be rethought each time to meet the needs of the individual customer, because it is entirely engineered and built by NED.
LIFE 70 má práci ve své DNA. Robustní a spolehlivý elektrogenerátor s elegantním italským designem,
vyroben s motory a příslušenstvím na míru dle specifických potřeb každého zákazníka, odevzdá vždy jen to nejlepší v jakýchkoli provozních podmínkách a klimatu.
LIFE 70 je řešením například pro stavby, továrny, průmysl, příměstské periferie a pro příležitostné denní použití v městských centrech.
ZVUKOTĚSNÁ KAPOTA BEZ SVAŘOVÁNÍ
Celá zvukotěsná kapota 70db (A) ve vzdálenosti 7m je vyrobena z pozinkované oceli bez jakéhokoliv svařování včetně povrchové úpravy práškovým epoxidem což zajišťuje maximální trvanlivost a utěsnění konstrukce v průběhu času a případnou pozdější výměnu součástí.
JEŠTĚ DETAILNĚJŠÍ PŘIZPŮSOBENÍ
LIFE 70 lze ještě lépe přizpůsobit každé potřebě každého jednotlivého zákazníka, protože je zcela navržen a vyroben společností NED.
- Installation: outdoor installation with a soundproof canopy for outdoor use;
- Materials and Soundproofing: galvanized steel;
- Production process: entirely manufactured in-house;
- High-resistance epoxy powder coating;
- Canopy assembled with resistant rivets, without welding;
- Soundproofing assembled with galvanized steel rivets;
- Noise emissions: up to 70±3 dB(A) at 7m (sound pressure level);
- Lifting hooks;
- Exhaust system: residential muffler inside the canopy;
- Operating mode: manual or emergency with automatic start/stop;
- Fuel: diesel fuel for transport;
- Tank: incorporated into the base, suitably designed to ensure 8 hours of continuous service at 75% loading;
- Control panel: located inside the canopy, easily accessible from the outside with protection switch.
The soundproof canopy, made of cold galvanized steel sheet, and then assembled through rivets, is completely designed and built in-house. It has self-supporting, sound-absorbing modular panels which are made of sound insulating, non-combustible, class A1 fire resistant material. The sheets are galvanized and painted with high-resistance, non-corrosive epoxy powder. The canopy is equipped with opening doors on both sides for easier access to each part of the machine, and a door for the electrical panel, equipped with rubber seals. The hinges and fixing systems are made of galvanized steel and the locking system is ensured by key lock handles. The canopy is easily transportable and positionable, as well as high resistant to atmospheric agents.
Industrial diesel engine by leading brands (FPT, Deutz, Perkins, Cummins, or equivalent), with suitable displacement and power. The engine is equipped with the following accessories:
- Electric starting system with motor and battery charger alternator, with suitable batteries for at least 6 starts with preheated engine;
- Water cooling system with closed circuit radiator;
- Alarms and engine stop system;
- Manual or electronic speed governor of leading brands;
- Oil extractor pump from the sump;
- Engine stop system with solenoid valve for fuel interception;
- Heater for engine pre-heating water , with liquid circulation pump when the engine is stopped (optional);
- Emergency stop button outside the canopy, with push and turn to reset and mechanical release device;
- Low oil pressure and high water temperature protections.
It consists of n. 1 muffler for residential exhaust gas [up to 35/38 db(A)], located inside the canopy with a special anti-rain closing system. The pipes are protected by class A1 fire resistant insulating materials. The exhaust system shall be connected by a flexible steel flange.
Three-phase synchronous alternator by leading brands (Marelli Motori, Mecc Alte, Stamford), self-ventilated, self-excited with brushless rotating diode exciter and electronic voltage regulator.
- Class H insulation;
- Mechanical protection IP21;
- Tropicalisation treatment on windings (optional).
The fuel tank, incorporated into the base, is suitably designed to ensure 8 hours of continuous service at 75% loading, and it is equipped with fuel tank level gauge. The liquid containment basin is in compliance with Ministerial Decree 22/10/2007.
Automatic electric panel installed inside the generator, equipped with management, control and command equipment.
Made of machined steel sheet, painted with high resistance epoxy powder. Protection degree IP40. Insulation voltage 500V, in compliance with current standards.
It is suitable to cary out all the operations required to ensure the proper functioning of the system, through management, command and control of the operating sequences and the inspection of functional conditions. It is possible to select the operation mode by button (Stop – Manual start – Automatic – Test).
The monitoring of the generator shall be ensured by a vast series of protections and controls, as messages on the display, optical signals and an integrated acoustic signal.
Available connection via RS485 interface and management via communication software, remotely by PC (optional).
The panel shall include the following auxiliary devices, in order to keep the generator in the best condition:
- Automatic and adjustable electronic battery charger (optional);
- Engine preheating with single-phase power supply and protection fuses (optional);
- Glowplugs preheating system, if available (optional);
- Regular automatic tests, programmable in terms of period and duration.
Characteristics of the control devices:
- Programming device for Manual start – Automatic – Test mode;
- Switching command device (running in manual mode) Grid or generator locking;
- Engine starting device;
- Engine stopping device;
- Fault reset / siren silence switch;
- SET device for software programming;
- Programming device and generator display view;
- Programming device and grid/generator display view.